CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   A finish-finish! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=137677)

ndjoan May 30th 12 05:13 PM

A finish-finish!

I got "My sweet heart" back from the framer yesterday and have posted
pics on my webshots album (see below for link) and RCTNP.

I hope you enjoy it!

--
Joan

See my needlework he
http://community.webshots.com/user/ndjoan

Unknown

Cheryl Isaak May 30th 12 10:42 PM

A finish-finish!

On 5/30/12 12:13 PM, ndjoan wrote:

I got "My sweet heart" back from the framer yesterday and have posted
pics on my webshots album (see below for link) and RCTNP.

I hope you enjoy it!

gorgeous!!!

ndjoan May 31st 12 12:08 AM

A finish-finish!

On 5/30/2012 4:42 PM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

gorgeous!!!

blushing Thank you, Cheryl!

Nancy Spera May 31st 12 01:42 PM

A finish-finish!

On 5/30/2012 12:13 PM, ndjoan wrote:

I got "My sweet heart" back from the framer yesterday and have posted
pics on my webshots album (see below for link) and RCTNP.

I hope you enjoy it!

Beautiful.

Nancy

ndjoan May 31st 12 05:04 PM

A finish-finish!

On 5/31/2012 7:42 AM, Nancy Spera wrote:

Beautiful.

Thanks, Nancy!

[email protected] June 1st 12 05:03 AM

A finish-finish!

On Thursday, May 31, 2012 7:04:12 PM UTC+3, ndjoan wrote:

Beautiful work
mirjam

Liz from Humbug June 7th 12 05:43 AM

A finish-finish!

On May 30, 9:13*am, ndjoan wrote:
I got "My sweet heart" back from the framer yesterday and have posted
pics on my webshots album (see below for link) and RCTNP.

I hope you enjoy it!

--
* * * * Joan

See my needlework hehttp://community.webshots.com/user/ndjoan

happiness, then go ahead and worry! *If they can't, why worry?

Unknown

Congratulations!!!!!!! :-) It's always soooooo nice to actually
finish something - Frame and all!!!!!!!

Liz from Humbug

OH!!!!! A P.S. here. DH, when I was out teaching kids to stitch last
Friday, signed us up for satellite internet. I almost crowned him
because I could think of all kinds of better uses for $60 a month than
high speed internet but, since it's a done deal, I may as well take
advantage of it. I'll finally be able to join RCTNP!!!!!!! I have
two pictures of kids from the farm to show and a picture of the
"Horse's Ears" project for my EGA buddy.

Liz from Humbug

ndjoan June 8th 12 05:55 PM

A finish-finish!

On 6/6/2012 11:43 PM, Liz from Humbug wrote:

OH!!!!! A P.S. here. DH, when I was out teaching kids to stitch last
Friday, signed us up for satellite internet. I almost crowned him
because I could think of all kinds of better uses for $60 a month than
high speed internet but, since it's a done deal, I may as well take
advantage of it. I'll finally be able to join RCTNP!!!!!!! I have
two pictures of kids from the farm to show and a picture of the
"Horse's Ears" project for my EGA buddy.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Will your email change then, too?