CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   brother 930 manual (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18961)

Janine Visser September 15th 04 08:41 PM

brother 930 manual

In a message of 6 august 2004 someone asked for a brother 930 manual.
You can download manuals [in pdf] from the brother site. There is no
930 manual, but there is a 910 manual; perhaps you want to take a look
at that; the basics are the same for all machines I think. The site is
mostly about sewing; you have to scroll down to see the manuals for
knitting machines [KH 910.pdf etc.]
ftp://ftp.brother.ca/ENGLISH/SEWING%20MACHINE/
Sorry for answering so late; I just joined this evening.
Janine Visser.