CraftBanter

-   -   OT Stove Mouse Wins! now: The Revenge of Curly Whiskers (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139780)

Night Mist December 22nd 15 03:32 PM

OT Stove Mouse Wins! now: The Revenge of Curly Whiskers

It was a thing of beauty.
Stove Mouse popped out, Jericho was waiting on his chair and just stood with one paw on the stove and reached out with the other paw, snagged Stove Mouse and threw him down to the floor where Jiji was waiting. Jiji dispatched Stove mouse immediately.
It was like they choreographed it, it was so perfectly done.
We let them play with their new soccer ball for a (very) short time, then distracted them with greenies and swapped it out for a rabbit fur mouse.

Of course then they fought over the rabbit fur mouse. One of those yell a war cry, wrestle rolling over and over, "girl fight" for a couple of minutes, and then take turns pinning each other and washing each others faces things.

I swear it is almost as bad as kids. except my girls didn't hold each other down and lick each others faces quite so often.

Bobbie Sews More December 22nd 15 11:47 PM

"Night Mist" wrote in message

[...]

A mouse can't get by in your house! Not with Jericho & Jiji working
together!
Glad they can catch mice together,
Barbara in FL

[email protected] December 25th 15 01:51 AM

OT Stove Mouse Wins! now: The Revenge of Curly Whiskers

That would have been very entertaining to watch. I just had a little chuckle

Dee