CraftBanter

-   -   help me assemble my quilt frame (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110424)

Dawn September 3rd 10 07:07 PM

help me assemble my quilt frame

I've had this for *years* in the garage and have no idea how to put it
together.

http://www.reddawn.net/temp/quiltframe/index.html

There are bolts with wing nuts all over it. The wide piece across the
middle bolts into the narrow 3-pc sections on each end, there are
clear marks where it has gone together before. The long rounded bars
screw together in the middle. The rest of it I can't figure out.

I suspect pieces are missing. If I could get a picture of what this is
supposed to look like I could replicate what I need.

Please reply to the group. This email address is invalid.

Thanks for your help.

Dawn

Sandy E September 3rd 10 11:34 PM

help me assemble my quilt frame

Howdy!

Dawn, it looks a lot like an Edmunds frame,
similar to the full-size frame he
http://www.faedmunds.com/

You might ask them for instructions, or perhaps search for pictures
that show the assembled frame which will help you figure it out.

Good luck!

Ragmop/Sandy- gave away the big frame years ago but I remember it went
together something like this...

http://www.overstock.com/Crafts-Sewi...and/3665446/pr
oduct.html

On 9/3/10 1:07 PM, in article