CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   crocheted Nativity set (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=43416)

Nunya October 28th 04 11:22 PM

I would love a copy!
Chris
"Maine-iac Rose" wrote in message
If anyone is interested, I have a crocheted pattern for a nativity scene.
About 11 pages of instructions, so that is the whole thing. I will email

it
only, free. If you can not receive attachments in e-mail, I can put it up
on a web page so that you can print it out yourself.
But please bear with me, if I don't answer your email right away.

Maine-iac Rose
@---
remove the thorns to email me
http://community.webshots.com/user/maineiacrose

spinninglilac October 5th 05 03:19 PM

You and me both, if anyone knows of a source for this..cheers.....Cher

"grandmommy" wrote in message
lkaboutcrafting.com...
Is it still possible to get the pattern. I would love to have it.

Thx
Grandmommy

Aud October 5th 05 03:35 PM

"grandmommy" skrev i melding
lkaboutcrafting.com...
Is it still possible to get the pattern. I would love to have it.

Thx
Grandmommy

I don't know which pattern you think about,
but I have a pattern for KNITTED Nativity Scene,
I think I've got it here earlier:
http://aww.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=26930

I found a crochet pattern here, but there is no photo
http://www.steffosborne.com/knit/c-nat.txt

Aud ;-)

grandmommy October 6th 05 07:27 AM

B Vaughan October 6th 05 09:08 AM

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 08:27:18 +0200, "grandmommy"
wrote:

Is it still possible to get the pattern. I would love to have it.

Here is the only complete free crochet set I've found:

http://www.steffosborne.com/knit/c-nativ.txt

It's a text-only file, no pictures. It's also a bit confusing. The
angel has a lot of references to the "Mary" pattern, but the Mary
pattern is found a lot further on.

I wanted to make this last year, but I didn't have time, and I don't
think I will have time this year, either. Maybe for Christmas 2006.
--
Barbara Vaughan

My email address is my first initial followed by my last name at libero dot it.

MRH October 6th 05 06:36 PM

"grandmommy" wrote in message
lkaboutcrafting.com...
Is it still possible to get the pattern. I would love to have it.

Thx
Grandmommy

http://www.mkdesigner.com/nativity.html (no picture)

This is the only one that I have found, other than the steffosborne one that
both Aud and Barbara gave you already.

You'd think there would be more around, wouldn't you? :o/

Peace!
Gemini

B Vaughan October 7th 05 08:52 AM

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 13:36:19 -0400, "MRH"
mthecarpenterATxcelcoDOTonDOTca wrote:

"grandmommy" wrote in message
alkaboutcrafting.com...
Is it still possible to get the pattern. I would love to have it.

Thx
Grandmommy

http://www.mkdesigner.com/nativity.html (no picture)

Actually that's the same one I posted, except that it's not complete.
It only has the animals (sheep, ox, donkey). It says "more to come" at
the bottom. I just found the complete version this year.

This is the only one that I have found, other than the steffosborne one that
both Aud and Barbara gave you already.

You'd think there would be more around, wouldn't you? :o/

There is another one that I found last year, but it's sold as a kit,
and costs quite a lot.

All of them take quite a lot of different colors of yarn or thread.
Unless you have a lot of stash, you'll end up spending a lot to make
it.

MRH October 7th 05 03:20 PM

"B Vaughan" wrote in message

http://www.mkdesigner.com/nativity.html (no picture)

Actually that's the same one I posted, except that it's not complete.
It only has the animals (sheep, ox, donkey). It says "more to come" at
the bottom. I just found the complete version this year.

Ooops, can you tell that I didn't read the pattern down to the bottom of the
page? LOL Oh well, I tried! :o)

I thought I had seen a complete pattern (with pictures) a couple of years
ago. Maybe not... or maybe it was knitted, or sewn, or something else.
OR... maybe it was in a knitting magazine. *shrug*

Peace!
Gemini

butterweed December 20th 11 03:58 PM

crocheted pattern for a nativity scene

I would very much like a copy of this pattern. My email address is: robinclarkforever at gmail dot com

Thank you.

butterweed[_2_] July 22nd 15 07:44 PM

crocheted Nativity set

replying to Maine-iac Rose , butterweed wrote:
I would love to have this pattern. Can you please send it to me at

. Thanks very much!