CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Singer Memo-matic 321 &instructions (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=111208)

Shine October 16th 10 03:34 AM

Singer Memo-matic 321 &instructions

Hi there everybody!
I have a singer memo-matic 321 with instructions in English that is in good condition to part with!
If anyone is interested please email me at . I live in Melbourne, Australia

[email protected] April 14th 11 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shine (Post 867688)
Hi there everybody!
I have a singer memo-matic 321 with instructions in English that is in good condition to part with!
If anyone is interested please email me at . I live in Melbourne, Australia

Hi

My name is Muriel

I saw your post on CraftBanter for the above

I would be so gratefull if you could Email me the manual as an attachment?

My Email is :

Hoping to hear from you

sandieo June 6th 11 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shine (Post 867688)
Hi there everybody!
I have a singer memo-matic 321 with instructions in English that is in good condition to part with!
If anyone is interested please email me at . I live in Melbourne, Australia

Hi my name is Sandie, I saw your thread on craftbanter. If it is possible could you send me a copy ot the manual. I have a 321 Sinder memo matic Knitting macbhine. Hope you can help.
Regards, Sandie

BiaxinUsa September 16th 11 07:00 PM

mont blanc lennon pen
- mont blanc writing pen - mont blanc pens discounted

BiaxinUsa September 18th 11 06:40 PM

tamsulosin dutasteride - makers of flomax
flomax side

Maryo November 27th 11 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shine (Post 867688)
Hi there everybody!
I have a singer memo-matic 321 with instructions in English that is in good condition to part with!
If anyone is interested please email me at . I live in Melbourne, Australia

I am also in Melbourne and would love to get the memo-matic 321. Can you tell me if it still available. Thanks.

Correau1953 December 16th 11 09:17 AM

Hey Guys,

I'm a brand new member, looking to learn. Perhaps some of the immense wealth of knowledge on these forums will rub off on me if I hang around for long enough.

Kel January 26th 12 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shine (Post 867688)
Hi there everybody!
I have a singer memo-matic 321 with instructions in English that is in good condition to part with!
If anyone is interested please email me at . I live in Melbourne, Australia

Hi there! I think maybe you have already sold this manual, but if not (or if you have it available in electronic format), I would appreciate getting a copy.

magnolica September 15th 12 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shine (Post 867688)
Hi there everybody!
I have a singer memo-matic 321 with instructions in English that is in good condition to part with!
If anyone is interested please email me at . I live in Melbourne, Australia

could you share with me ? my mail is thanks !

Woolyreader February 22nd 13 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shine (Post 867688)
Hi there everybody!
I have a singer memo-matic 321 with instructions in English that is in good condition to part with!
If anyone is interested please email me at . I live in Melbourne, Australia

Hi, I know this is a long shot but I've been given a Singer Memo-Matic 321 knitting machine with- you guessed it, no instructions!
Do you have a copy available anymore? I'm a little stumped at the moment, and need some help!
Cheers :)