CraftBanter

-   Pottery (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   need help with English blue and white ware (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=17519)

Alternathera1 March 17th 04 06:21 PM

need help with English blue and white ware

I have recently obtained three souop bowls of Minton anemone

and two small plates of Ridgways Hawthornden. I cannot find the Ridgways in
anyone's stock.

Can anyone tlel me about these pieces?

Louise June 30th 06 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alternathera1
I have recently obtained three souop bowls of Minton anemone

and two small plates of Ridgways Hawthornden. I cannot find the Ridgways in
anyone's stock.

Can anyone tlel me about these pieces?

Hawthornden in both blue and brown are very difficult to find. Add to ebay search list as a good bet. However, they do not appear very often, and when they do - grab them! As far as I know, there is no "stock" on these patterns.