CraftBanter

-   -   The 3rd of a series of girly bags. (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110310)

John August 27th 10 11:32 PM

The 3rd of a series of girly bags.

This one has an oval base and and outside pocket between the handle
straps at the bottom square. It is capable of being used as a shoulder
bag or a tote. This is the last of this series that I am going to do,
with the exception of the mystery piece, which will not be offered for
auction, but kept for ourselves, or should I say my wife's use.

Here you go: http://picasaweb.google.com/ljtaylor...19278202248818

John

Roberta[_3_] August 28th 10 11:15 AM

The 3rd of a series of girly bags.

I like the oval base, makes it sit more elegantly. Well done!
Roberta in D