CraftBanter

-   -   can we post pics (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=73631)

Crafty August 5th 06 10:42 PM

can we post pics

here in the group of stuff we are working on or have made. betty.

Mary in Rock Island IL August 5th 06 10:49 PM

can we post pics

"Crafty" wrote:

here in the group of stuff we are working on or have made. betty.

Welcome! I don't recall seeing you here before.

This newsgroup is not for pictures. However, many people post their
pictures on a website and let us know here how to go see them. That
would be great.

If your ISP does not offer website, consider one of the many free
websites such as yahoo, webshots and probably more I can't think of
right now.

Mary

Sandy Foster August 5th 06 10:58 PM

can we post pics

In article . com,
"Crafty" wrote:

here in the group of stuff we are working on or have made. betty.

Welcome, Betty! This group doesn't like to have pictures posted here
because some of our members have limited bandwidth and/or time. However,
we love to see what people have done, so another option -- one most of
our members use -- it to post the photos to one of the free services
that can be found on the web. Many use webshots or yahoo or picture
trail, all of which (and others) are pretty simple to set up. If you
have an internet service provider, you may also be entitled to free web
space there.

Good luck, and hurry and send us the link for your photos! :)
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education

Crafty August 6th 06 11:09 PM

can we post pics

will have to do what has been suggested...I do have a thing with pics
will have to figure out how to be able to post it here in the group.
hugs. betty.

Patti August 7th 06 06:45 AM

can we post pics

Welcome, Betty.
You will see some references in various posts to their pictures on
these free Websites (I think I mostly see Webshots).
Have a look, next time you read through the day's messages, for the blue
highlighted 'address' and have a look to see what you think.
If you have your own website, of course, you can use that. Quite a few
people include their picture website - their own or an already set up
one like the above - as a line in their signature.
..
In message .com,
Crafty writes
hi mary I just joined and thanks for the tips on the pics. hugs. betty.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill