CraftBanter

-   Glass (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Finding glass by Valentino? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=96121)

news.rcn.com June 26th 08 03:01 PM

Finding glass by Valentino?

I am trying to replace some glasses which I use. They are tourquoise-blue
and have a distinctly curved appearance and apparently were made by a
company called Valentino. Or the line was called Valentino? (They seem to
defy googling except that Neiman Marcus does show something by this
otherwise unknown manufacturer).

Does anyone know where I can find replacements or contact the company
please?

Not sure they are all that high quality or a collectable crafts item: The
colour seems to be a transfer.

[email protected] June 26th 08 05:10 PM

Finding glass by Valentino?

On Jun 26, 7:01*am, "news.rcn.com" wrote:
I am trying to replace some glasses which I use. *They are tourquoise-blue
and have a distinctly curved appearance and apparently were made by a
company called Valentino. Or the line was called Valentino? (They seem to
defy googling except that Neiman Marcus does show something by this
otherwise unknown manufacturer).

Does anyone know where I can find replacements or contact the company
please?

Not sure they are all that high quality or a collectable crafts item: The
colour seems to be a transfer.

You probably get better responses by asking this in the collectible or
antique newsgroups.