CraftBanter

-   -   Y'all will love this blog (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=74611)

Batik Freak August 30th 06 07:12 PM

Y'all will love this blog

http://spamantha.typepad.com/diary_o...g_las_veg.html
and there are links to fabric places on there too. :)

--
L. P. Skeen, Summerfield NC
Get your 2007 Clay Lover's Calendar at

Sandy Foster August 30th 06 10:23 PM

Y'all will love this blog

Batik Freak wrote:
http://spamantha.typepad.com/diary_o.../looting_las_v
eg.html
and there are links to fabric places on there too. :)

--
L. P. Skeen, Summerfield NC
Get your 2007 Clay Lover's Calendar at
http://www.living-tree.net/calendar.htm

Nope -- that particular one is safe. I took a deep breath and tried it.
Whew!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education

Batik Freak August 31st 06 05:56 AM

Y'all will love this blog

I have no idea what the heck you are talking about. The link is to a
quilter's blog.

oups.com...

Jessamy August 31st 06 09:12 AM

Y'all will love this blog

some troll has been stealing peoples ID's and posting porn links - people
tend to get a bit wary about links after that - especially if they clicked
on such a link before.
I hope this clarifies it a bit :)
--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

M Rimmer September 1st 06 11:15 AM

Y'all will love this blog

In message ,
Sandy Foster writes

Nope -- that particular one is safe. I took a deep breath and tried it.
Whew!

Not only safe, it's great. She certainly has a taste for "hot" funky
colours and designs. I really enjoyed reading it and looking at her
creations.

Whilst we're here, can I just plug my own blog? Normally I wouldn't
mention it because it's not about quilting per se, it's about my
family's attempts to live more sustainably - growing our own veggies,
keeping chickens in the back yard etc. But in the last few days I've
posted some pictures of quilts and talked about patchwork and quilting
as recycling and reusing fabrics, as part of a sustainable lifestyle.
I'll post a few more quilts in the next few days so I thought maybe some
of you might want to go and have a look.

It's at http://bean-sprouts.blogspot.com/

If you do visit, please do leave a comment. You don't need to register,
and I love it when I get comments.
--
Mel Rimmer
www.bean-sprouts.blogspot.com