CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Tapimatic rug machine (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=138701)

Mike Heilman April 17th 13 09:18 PM

Tapimatic rug machine

Hello Does anyone out there know a source for the backing needed for the Tapimatic rug making machine? It is a type of latch hook backing with a double mesh, 3.3 holes. It has to be double mesh. The Zweigert mesh I tried did not work. I would really like to be able to use the machine. Thanks, Mike

[email protected] September 14th 13 10:59 PM

Tapimatic rug machine

Hey Mike I have the machine as well.... I was diaappointed to hear thet the double stranded zweigert did not work. I had taken a piece of my original mesh and laid it over a zweigert sample and they matched. Let me know how you make out with this... )

Flash February 26th 15 08:44 PM

Tapimatic rug machine

replying to amsidetracked , Flash wrote:
amsidetracked wrote:

Hey Mike I have the machine as well.... I was diaappointed to hear thet
the
double stranded zweigert did not work. I had taken a piece of my
origina
l mesh and laid it over a zweigert sample and they matched. Let me
know h
ow you make out with this... )

Hi,

does anyone of you have a scan of the pattern cards for me? I have the machine
but no pattern card.

thanks