CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   AD: New Beadies! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=85336)

Valerie July 10th 07 11:28 PM

AD: New Beadies!

Hey gang,

I recently listed some new beads on my website and etsy. Come check 'em out
if you're so inclined:

http://www.valeriebeads.com/beads.html (new beads are marked)
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti

bluemaxx July 11th 07 06:24 AM

New Beadies!

Oh, I just simply love Cayden, your exhausted dragon. lol... that's so me!
And Precious holding the Rose Quartz gemstone is fantastic! You should do
that more often - add big chunks of gems to their arms. After all, dragons
are known hoarders... kinda like beady people. lol

The coiled discs in your grab bag Lot #4 are suberb! Polish them up a bit
and they'd look just like the lampwork discs being sold on eBay. :) And I
also love the long Aqua bicone in grab bag Lot #3. The flowers remind me of
milleflore that lampworkers put into their bicones. And the Water Baby
Spiral pendant is cool, too.

Okay... seriously... I just checked out the sets page and I HAVE TO HAVE the
Rose Grain with Dragonfly Smooth Floral and damn the budget. I'll email
you, too. Your new sets with butterflys and ladybugs and leaves & flowers
imbedded in them are stunning!! DO MORE!

You are so talented, grrl. :)))))) I wish I could buy them all.
Email coming your way.

--
hugs,
Linda

"Valerie" wrote in message
: Hey gang,
:
: I recently listed some new beads on my website and etsy. Come check 'em
out
: if you're so inclined:
:
: http://www.valeriebeads.com/beads.html (new beads are marked)
: http://valeriebeads.etsy.com
:
: --
: Valerie
: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: http://www.valeriebeads.com
: http://valeriebeads.etsy.com
:

Valerie July 11th 07 06:34 AM

New Beadies!

Aww thanks Linda!

I am doing more, promise! lol!

Actually I have 2 new dragons to add. I just need to dig out my fabric for
photos. I liked the gem idea a lot. I just don't have enough that are that
pefect size!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti
"bluemaxx" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

"Valerie" wrote in message
: Hey gang,
:

Beadbimbo July 11th 07 12:36 PM

New Beadies!

I love those On and On Rounds, and the dog bones!! It's really neat to see
what you're doing with the drawing. I especially like the owl. Do you use
regular colored pencils to draw on polymer or do you have to have something
special.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Valerie July 11th 07 08:18 PM

New Beadies!

Colored pencils and ink...that's about it!

Thanks Jerri!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vibrant Jewels July 12th 07 01:18 AM

New Beadies!

What size/types of gems do you need? I have some for sale. My hubby hoarded
them... was going to set stones but never got around to it. LMK and I'll see
what I can dig up. I also emailed you an order. It was returned once... I
didn't remove the REMOVE in your addy! LOL

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
"Valerie" wrote in message
Aww thanks Linda!

I am doing more, promise! lol!

Actually I have 2 new dragons to add. I just need to dig out my fabric for
photos. I liked the gem idea a lot. I just don't have enough that are that
pefect size!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti
"bluemaxx" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

"Valerie" wrote in message
: Hey gang,
:

Vicky July 14th 07 06:46 AM

AD: New Beadies!

On Jul 10, 5:28 pm, "Valerie" wrote:
Hey gang,

I recently listed some new beads on my website and etsy. Come check 'em out
if you're so inclined:

http://www.valeriebeads.com/beads.html(new beads are marked)http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://www.valeriebeads.comhttp://valeriebeads.etsy.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti

Lovely Work love the dragons and the sets but wow i strapped for cash
right now sigh but keep up the good Work what do you think of etsy
Smile V

Valerie July 18th 07 10:57 PM

AD: New Beadies!

I'm a little late in replying to this, but thanks Vicky!

I'm a fan of etsy. As a seller it's a great venue, much better (and nicer)
than eBay. It's also a neat place to BUY too! lol! Sometimes I just get
"lost" browsing and ooohing and ahhing.

--
Valerie
http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti
ups.com...