CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   AD: Southwest Scirocco, Blues, Green and Violet (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=3738)

Susan B. January 16th 04 05:50 AM

AD: Southwest Scirocco, Blues, Green and Violet

Here's a nice turquoise, violet and emerald green set with twisted
dots, the whole looking like a fresh spring paisley pattern. I've just
listed it at -
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=758779429

Thanks as always for having a look see!

susan in canada

--
See my bead auctions at:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=65191

Barbara Forbes-Lyons January 16th 04 02:52 PM

KLUNK.

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeads:penguintrax

0
/O\

Need web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com

Susan B. January 16th 04 04:47 PM

"Susan B." wrote in message
Here's a nice turquoise, violet and emerald green set with twisted
dots, the whole looking like a fresh spring paisley pattern. I've just
listed it at -
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=758779429

Cool! I love what people see in beads. That will be a good title for a
new set some day. Thanks Tina!!!

susan in canada

Susan B. January 16th 04 04:51 PM

In article , Barbara Forbes-Lyons
wrote:

KLUNK.

Thanks Barbara!! :-)

Kandice Seeber January 17th 04 06:03 AM

Susan, those are really beautiful!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Susan B. January 17th 04 02:40 PM

In article , Kandice Seeber
wrote:

Susan, those are really beautiful!

Thanks Kandice! I'm off to teach a beginners bead class today - last
minute sub for the other person who teaches at the studio. Love
teaching, but the only downside is that it means I don't get to make
many beads today :-(

Kandice Seeber January 17th 04 04:48 PM

Oooh, have fun!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Dr. Sooz January 17th 04 06:58 PM

Here's a nice turquoise, violet and emerald green set with twisted
dots, the whole looking like a fresh spring paisley pattern. I've just
listed it at -
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=758779429

KLUNK -- the paisley thing is just irresistible, Susan. I love those (and see
Barbara has them in her sights....).
~~
Sooz
-------