CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Looking for patterns (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=137518)

lace April 27th 12 04:48 AM

Looking for patterns

Hello I am looking for a series of patterns called Enchanted Crochet.
Copyright is 1982. They are a series of mini crochet toy patterns like
Mickey Mouse, Ziggy, Orphan Annie, etc. Does anyone have any ideas of
where to find them? I have checked google, etsy, and ebay-no luck. The
company is out of business so I cannot contact them.

ndjoan April 27th 12 04:02 PM

Looking for patterns

On 4/26/2012 10:48 PM, lace wrote:
Hello I am looking for a series of patterns called Enchanted Crochet.
Copyright is 1982. They are a series of mini crochet toy patterns like
Mickey Mouse, Ziggy, Orphan Annie, etc. Does anyone have any ideas of
where to find them? I have checked google, etsy, and ebay-no luck. The
company is out of business so I cannot contact them.

Sounds like and interesting set! You might want to try posting this on
rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace and see if you have any luck there.

HTH!

--
Joan

See my needlework he
http://community.webshots.com/user/ndjoan

Unknown

crocrazy May 21st 12 10:08 AM

Looking for patterns

responding to http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/Looking...rns-61295-.htm
crocrazy wrote:
Hi I have duplicates of some of mine and am looking to replace some that
where damaged. Want to trade?
lace wrote:

Hello I am looking for a series of patterns called Enchanted Crochet.
Copyright is 1982. They are a series of mini crochet toy patterns like
Mickey Mouse, Ziggy, Orphan Annie, etc. Does anyone have any ideas of
where to find them? I have checked google, etsy, and ebay-no luck. The
company is out of business so I cannot contact them.

-------------------------------------
_____,,;;;`; ;';;;,,_____
,~( ) , )~~\| |/~~( , ( )~;
' / / --`--, .--'-- \ \ `
/ \ | ' ` | / \

ndjoan May 30th 12 05:29 PM

Looking for patterns

On 5/21/2012 4:08 AM, crocrazy wrote:
-------------------------------------
_____,,;;;`; ;';;;,,_____
,~( ) , )~~\| |/~~( , ( )~;
' / / --`--, .--'-- \ \ `
/ \ | ' ` | / \

*LOVE* your ASCII art!!!

Aussie Spinner June 15th 12 07:45 AM

Looking for patterns

On Friday, April 27, 2012 1:48:22 PM UTC+10, lace wrote:
Hello I am looking for a series of patterns called Enchanted Crochet.
Copyright is 1982. They are a series of mini crochet toy patterns like
Mickey Mouse, Ziggy, Orphan Annie, etc. Does anyone have any ideas of
where to find them? I have checked google, etsy, and ebay-no luck. The
company is out of business so I cannot contact them.

You could try www.ravelry.com
I searched Enchanted Crochet and came up with a number of very nice patterns but not sure if it is what you are looking for. you could also try www.amazon.com.
There are also a number of knitting groups on both Google and Yahoo Groups so you could join a couple and see what you can find.
Sorry I cant help withthe patterns but hopefully I have provided you with a few additional leads. You local knitting guild may also be able to help. Those ladies are often a treasure trove of informatio that doesn't necessarily get "online".
Good luck.