CraftBanter

-   Jewelry (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   [Call For Entries] Gem and jewelry books (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12942)

Ganoksin May 30th 04 08:03 AM

[Call For Entries] Gem and jewelry books

Greetings:

We at Ganoksin are currently working on a new feature which will
list the most comprehensive selected bibliography list of gem
jewelry books.

Your participation in this project will allow the public to locate
unique and interesting titles.

If you have several favorite books in you library, please list any
and all of them.

I'm sure with all your help, we will create a list of outstanding
and diverse selections for the benefit of all.

Please list your favorite books in the following manner:

Title, ISBN/ASIN

and email it to me directly at service AT ganoksin DOT com

Thank you in advance;

Hanuman
http://www.ganoksin.com

We are here to build a strong pool of information for the benefit of
Web's jewelers and craftsmen - and those interested in jewelry and
gemstones.