CraftBanter

-   General Crafting (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Can Anyone Help Me Please? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=15584)

Bex October 26th 03 05:35 AM

Can Anyone Help Me Please?

Hi everyone.

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I live in Australia, so I
understand some may not be willing to swap with overseas people.
Basically I am looking for many things, which I have listed below. What I am
asking is if anyone has any of these sorts of things that they are willing
to swap, please email me

You're probably thinking what will you get in return. Well, basically, I am
willing to buy something from Australia, if you have any requests, to the
value of what you want for the item. So for instance, if you have a magazine
which is $3US, I will buy you something here worth $3US (in the Australian
rate which is about double that). If you want to know more, please feel free
to email me & I will be more than happy to confirm what I mean

List of Things I'd Like (Some possibly aren't out yet, but in Australia, we
don't get much of these things over here like the magazines):
Any Cross Stitch Crazy Magazines
DMC Cross Stitch Favourites Magazine - Issue:2 November 2003
The World of Cross Stitching Magazine - Issues: 27, 59, 70, 73, 74, 78
DMC Classic Collection Magazine - Issue 4, November 2003
Any of the Calico Crossroads charts - The black kats. See Calico Crossroads
for what I mean.
Any of the Country Companions Collection. Im a mad fan of these hedgehog
designs etc hehe.
Any kind of charts of the Forever Friends Collection.
Newton's Law Cross Stitch Collection.

If you can help me with any of these, please email me & we can talk about
it. I am very interested in getting my hands on some of these things. As I
said before, Australia doesn't stock much of these. And remember, I am
willing to buy what you want/need so we can trade. If you have any pictures
of what you have to offer, feel free to send them too so I can see what you
mean.

Look forward to hearing from you
Rebecca

WONDER WOMAN October 27th 03 02:43 PM

Gemma October 28th 03 02:55 PM

(WONDER WOMAN) wrote in message ...
I am going to my local craft store today so I will see what I can find.
I will also be going through my craft supplies this week and getting rid
of what I dont want. Later in the week I will post what I have up for
grabs and you can let me know what you like.

--

What kind of craft are you in to? i would be intressed to help you i
am looking for new craft things, just let me know what you have up for

WONDER WOMAN October 29th 03 02:34 AM

It will be mostly cross stitch supplies (patterns,thread etc..) It might
be closer to Monday before I get it posted though..

Have a nice day!!
Wonder Woman