CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bead and Button show (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=99671)

Jan Gribble December 14th 08 06:43 PM

Bead and Button show

I am having a wonderful time sorting out what I would love to do.
For me, technique is the most important thing. I can figure out
many thing from magazines but hands on is wonderful The Rio Grande
workshops look great. I am sorting classes by day and have printed out
what appeals then I shuffle them in my choice order.

Chain Maille, weaving, glass making, all is possible in my dreams!!

Meanwhile, in the real world, I am buying summer clothes, remember
we were going into winter,posting parcels, and doing Christmas things.

I am making a beaded Christmas tree, the earrings are done. Youngest
son is coming home for a few days so will get him to help with photos.

We are making Mum's last Christmas a joyous time. I took her to watch
the town parade with all three of her adult children on a float. We sat
in the shade of a tree away from crowds and had a good time. She was
tired but happy.

Cheers, Jan

Beadbimbo December 15th 08 08:57 PM

Bead and Button show

Sounds like you are having a wonderful Christmas season, enjoyijng what your
are doing, enjoying family, etc.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com