CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   cast off / bind off (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=128222)

debdoes November 20th 11 03:53 AM

cast off / bind off

I found this site when I googled the above title.
The answer found is that these are basically semantics.
Have begun knitting in earnest recently. Last year decided I wanted to learn how to knit, and specifically how to knit socks. The attempts throughout the year have been quite humbling.
But God gave me favor to learn! And what fun I have been having. Also have had a couple hospitalizations and recovery time over the last 2 months. This gave me much time for quiet knitting.
Everyone is getting a pair of socks and/or wrist warmers for Christmas.
Then I can have a huge head-start on Christmas 2012.

adazyaltevy November 23rd 11 02:02 AM

What do you mean by saying it?