CraftBanter

-   -   posts (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=116110)

Taria March 17th 11 04:38 PM

posts

is anyone out there or are you all busy preparing your earthquake supplies?
Taria

Lizzy Taylor March 17th 11 04:59 PM

posts

On 17/03/2011 15:38, Taria wrote:
is anyone out there or are you all busy preparing your earthquake supplies?
Taria

I think everybody is preparing a grab bag, with essentials such as
fabric, thread and a SM !

Lizzy

Louise in Iowa[_7_] March 17th 11 05:07 PM

posts

I'm here! We'd better NOT have an earthquake - I have my colonoscopy
scheduled for tomorrow, so if some natural disaster is on the horizon, I
want to know now so I can go ahead and eat today!

Louise in Iowa
nieland1390 at mchsi dot com

Sally Swindells[_3_] March 17th 11 05:40 PM

posts

So was I - no messages at all this morning - first time ever.

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside

On 17/03/2011 16:26, Sandy wrote:
In ,
wrote:

is anyone out there or are you all busy preparing your earthquake supplies?
Taria

I was wondering where everyone was, too!

ME-Judy[_2_] March 17th 11 06:28 PM

posts

OR at LEAST a warning BEFORE you start taking the pre-colonoscopy
medicine!!!!! That would be a real disaster!
ME-Judy

On Mar 17, 12:07*pm, Louise in Iowa wrote:
I'm here! We'd better NOT have an earthquake - I have my colonoscopy
scheduled for tomorrow, so if some natural disaster is on the horizon, I
want to know now so I can go ahead and eat today!

Louise in Iowahttp://community.webshots.com/user/louiseiniowa
nieland1390 at mchsi dot com

Shirley Shone[_3_] March 17th 11 07:49 PM

posts

wrote:

is anyone out there or are you all busy preparing your earthquake
supplies?
Taria

I was wondering where everyone was, too!

Everyone must have been celebrating St Patrick's Day.
A bit of useless info. that 47 years ago today it snowed I remember
that because I went to take my driving test and it was cancelled because
of snow. My instructor said there were 4 ladies went in the testing
station to sign in and 4 came out. Of them 3 were laughing but one was
crying, it was me. To console me he kept me out driving in the snow for
3 hours so I got a good grounding in driving in snow.
I took my test a month later and passed.
Hugs

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk

Polly Esther[_5_] March 17th 11 09:23 PM

posts

I took my driver's license test the day before our son was born. They were
so anxious to get me Out of There that they'd have given me a license to fly
a 747. Polly

Polly Esther[_5_] March 17th 11 09:24 PM

posts

I was hoping somebody would show up. This is the day I get to tell my
terrible St. Patrick's Day joke.

What do the Irish put in their backyards?

patio furniture. Polly

amy in SoCal March 18th 11 02:49 AM

posts

I LOVE IT!!!! lmao