CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Sharon in NB has just posted (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139231)

Sha (N.B.) April 25th 14 04:48 PM

Sharon in NB has just posted

On Monday, April 21, 2014 9:44:15 AM UTC-3, wrote:
Some lovely pics of her work at rctnp - I should have made that,

lovely work lol

Thanks Sheena- keeps me out of trouble. :-)

Joan Erickson April 29th 14 04:43 PM

Sharon in NB has just posted

On 4/25/2014 10:48 AM, Sha (N.B.) wrote:
On Monday, April 21, 2014 9:44:15 AM UTC-3, wrote:
Some lovely pics of her work at rctnp - I should have made that,

lovely work lol

Thanks Sheena- keeps me out of trouble. :-)

Sharon, is your album labeled something other than Sharon's album? I
can't seem to find it!

I really dislike the changes yahoo has made to their site. It makes
getting around sooo much harder, imho!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

Sha (N.B.) June 23rd 14 03:07 AM

Sharon in NB has just posted

On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 12:43:36 PM UTC-3, Joan Erickson wrote:
On 4/25/2014 10:48 AM, Sha (N.B.) wrote:

On Monday, April 21, 2014 9:44:15 AM UTC-3, wrote:

Some lovely pics of her work at rctnp - I should have made that,

lovely work lol

It's under Clancy - haven't added anything lately tho' Working on The Kiss right now - might finish it this century. Almost done the cross-stitch part but have loads of beads and sparkly threads to do after that. :-) I don't seem to do as much during the summer tho' - so many other things to do.

Joan Erickson June 23rd 14 08:54 PM

Sharon in NB has just posted

On 6/22/2014 9:07 PM, Sha (N.B.) wrote:

It's under Clancy - haven't added anything lately tho'

Yes, I finally found it, thanks to Sheena! I had forgotten about the
Clancy! :)

Beautiful work, Sharon!