CraftBanter

-   -   ping Leslie (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110414)

Taria September 3rd 10 03:30 AM

ping Leslie

Leslie, You would appreciate this. I just took Georgia in for her rabies
and other shots. DH asked when I got home if I remembered her shot card.
I reminded him those are for little kids, dogs just get a rabies
certificate.
Kind of funny. Dogs, kids, not shortage of shots with either.
Taria

Polly Esther[_5_] September 3rd 10 04:47 AM

ping Leslie

Well, Taria, laws and rules differ from area to area. Our little Yogi has
to wear a metal tag proof of current rabies vaccination if he leaves the
Swamp. Nobody's ever looked to see if his tag is up-to-date but they might
if we had to leave him at a shelter. (That's not going to happen.) We
will note that the gators are not required to wear tags. Who's gonna
enforce that? Polly

Leslie& The Furbabies in MO. September 3rd 10 05:03 AM

ping Leslie

Well, *my* dogs get a little metal tag to jingle on their collars, too!
Men- they can be soooo entertaining. I'll settle for male dogs (neutered!
LOL) in my life!

Thanks for sharing a smile!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.