CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   greek worry beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=86777)

Mike Gribble August 27th 07 04:57 AM

greek worry beads

my son and daughter in law have brought me back some worry beads from
Greece. They are beautiful, a cool green stone with a tassel. I have
seen them used in Greece but my question is, would I upset anyone if I put
a clasp on them and wore them as a necklace? I doubt I would ever carry
them in my pocket to fidget with.

Cheers, Jan

Patti August 27th 07 06:44 AM

greek worry beads

On Aug 26, 11:57 pm, Mike Gribble wrote:
my son and daughter in law have brought me back some worry beads from
Greece. They are beautiful, a cool green stone with a tassel. I have
seen them used in Greece but my question is, would I upset anyone if I put
a clasp on them and wore them as a necklace? I doubt I would ever carry
them in my pocket to fidget with.

Cheers, Jan

It wouldn't upset me. After all, there are prayer necklaces and
bracelets.Do you know what stone they are? It sounds pretty.

Patti

Beadbimbo August 27th 07 11:23 AM

greek worry beads

I don't see why that would upset anyone, and they sound like they'd make a
wonderful necklace!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com