CraftBanter

-   Glass (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Need help with registering Glass Eye (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139301)

[email protected] June 28th 14 08:06 AM

Need help with registering Glass Eye

On Tuesday, August 7, 2001 6:03:44 PM UTC+3, Helena Ross wrote:
Hi there

I have put Glass Eye on my computer and have registered it the first time
by typing in my payment code and then receiving a License Key.

However that computer is rather old and we have since got rid of it.

I have since got a new one want to register Glass Eye on my new machine.

I have tried typing in the payment code in the right place however it keeps
saying that it has been used, which I understand. But how do you get
another registration License Key Number so that I can register my programme?

If anybody can help I would be very grateful

Thanks in advance

Helena Ross