CraftBanter

-   Rubberstamps (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Distributors need for MIRROR IMAGE Stamp Company (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18068)

Mirror Image Rubber Stamps September 21st 03 09:25 PM

Distributors need for MIRROR IMAGE Stamp Company

MIRROR IMAGE RUBBER STAMPS is a new Rubber Stamp Company that is
seeking Distributors for the USA and Canada.
We are currently offering 25% commissions, starter packages, monthly
discounts on assorted stamps.
We treat our Distributors and customers very well.
Whether you have a retail buisness, have home stamping parties, or
want to sell from home, this opportunity is for you.
Email for more info.

scrapbooking Cafe February 27th 07 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirror Image Rubber Stamps (Post 136303)
MIRROR IMAGE RUBBER STAMPS is a new Rubber Stamp Company that is
seeking Distributors for the USA and Canada.
We are currently offering 25% commissions, starter packages, monthly
discounts on assorted stamps.
We treat our Distributors and customers very well.
Whether you have a retail buisness, have home stamping parties, or
want to sell from home, this opportunity is for you.
Email for more info.

Hi I would be interested in getting some more information on your Mirror Image Stamps. I have a small Scrapbooking shop in Nova Scotia and this is an item that I have not run across yet and might be popular here. Please send more info to

Thanks

Kristy