CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   WANTED - Natural Black Diamond Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=9536)

R. Hale November 15th 04 09:48 PM

WANTED - Natural Black Diamond Beads

Hello All -

Does anyone have an idea where I maybe able to find some of these
beads? I am looking for at least a 16" strand...

Black Diamond Beads (no crystal)
3mm-4mm faceted

Feel free to email me directly at

Thank you...

[email protected] June 12th 13 05:59 PM

On Tuesday, November 16, 2004 2:18:44 AM UTC+5:30, R. Hale wrote:
Hello All -

Does anyone have an idea where I maybe able to find some of these
beads? I am looking for at least a 16" strand...

Black Diamond Beads (no crystal)
3mm-4mm faceted

Feel free to email me directly at

Thank you...

You can find out various online beads stores where available widest range of black diamond beads....

You can visit Beacab Gems Inc (
http://beacab.com/diamond-beads/blac...ond-beads.html) - Here available approx 100 products with faceted, cube and drum shape.