CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Brother 260 Bulky Knitting Machine For Sale (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20091)

Jane Button September 28th 04 10:52 PM

Brother 260 Bulky Knitting Machine For Sale

I have Bulky Knitting Machine for Sale in Excellent condition. It is
located in Washington State Asking $500 plus shipping.
Jane Button

Verlene May 21st 11 01:30 AM

Hi Jane, I am interested in your Bulky Knitting Machine, does it have a manual with it? I'm in Oregon! - Verlene

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jane Button (Post 139420)

BiaxinUsa September 16th 11 08:15 PM

mont blanc pens in india
mont blanc john lennon - mont blanc leather

BiaxinUsa September 18th 11 08:34 PM

herbs for bph - flomax tamsulosin
flomax alternatives