CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Seamstress(s) Needed in Houston (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=137203)

SpecOpShop March 13th 12 01:46 PM

Seamstress(s) Needed in Houston

I need a seamstress or seamstresses in Houston capable of sewing Military
BDU style clothing. Please contact me through the contact page on my
website listed in my signature. I currently have my products sewn in
Wisconsin and they're doing a wonderful job, but they're not keeping up.

-------------------------------------
Kyle Finch
www.SpecOpShop.com

--
+----------------------[ SERVER SIGNATURE ]------+
| Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com |

BEI Design[_3_] March 13th 12 08:22 PM

SpecOpShop wrote:
I need a seamstress or seamstresses in Houston capable of
sewing Military BDU style clothing. Please contact me
through the contact page on my website listed in my
signature. I currently have my products sewn in Wisconsin
and they're doing a wonderful job, but they're not
keeping up.

Are you excluding male sewists from your criteria?

A very good place to begin your search is with the
Association of Sewing and Design Professionals:
http://www.paccprofessionals.org/ind...archI d=81696

You do not need to post the same request twice.

--
Beverly
http://ickes.us/default.aspx