CraftBanter

-   -   Nautical print (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=34692)

maryd October 14th 04 04:43 AM

Nautical print

I settled on a pattern and the first block is nearly done..... thanks for
the suggestions.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...00195572oyCUyk

--
Mary

Sandy Foster October 14th 04 06:24 PM

In article , "maryd"
wrote:

I settled on a pattern and the first block is nearly done..... thanks for
the suggestions.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...00195572oyCUyk

That works *so* well with your fabrics, Mary! Good decision!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

maryd October 14th 04 06:58 PM

Thanks. I'm very pleased.

--
Mary

Flossy October 15th 04 06:40 PM

It looks lovely, good choice of fabrics
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://www.flossy.net

muse9 October 17th 04 04:54 AM

That looks great Mary! I love the way the nautical fabric shows and your
choice of other fabrics.

Bonnie

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnied9

Patti October 17th 04 07:47 AM

Hullo Mary
Couldn't get to see it the first couple of times I tried; but now I
have. It's lovely (see why you didn't want to cut up the fabric).
I could almost smell the sea g
..
In article , maryd
writes
I settled on a pattern and the first block is nearly done..... thanks for
the suggestions.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...00195572oyCUyk

--
Best Regards