CraftBanter

-   Doll Houses (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Tudor dollhouse (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10938)

Pinpy August 11th 03 06:44 AM

Tudor dollhouse

Hi!
My daughter was recently given a hugh wooden dollhouse in the Tudor style.
It seems to be 1:12 scale, has 7 rooms and needs work. It appears to have been
made from a kit, probably by a child. Since my daughter is 2 yrs. old, I
figure I can take up a new hobby and fix it up and furnish it and she can enjoy
it in 4-5 yrs. I need some guidance! I've searched thru websites and can't
find any kits that even come close to our house, no Tudors. Need "glass" with
white cross stripes like molding. Need stairs, wallpaper, chimney, etc. If
anyone sees this and can give me a starting point I'd really appreciate it!!!!
E-mail me at . Thanks!!!

Clara