CraftBanter

-   -   Have you shopped online at...? (Not OT!) (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=58625)

Sandy Foster October 20th 05 01:23 AM

Have you shopped online at...? (Not OT!)

My DT needs to order some supplies for herself and a couple of other
beginning quilters in China. Has anyone here ever ordered from
http://www.newenglandquiltsupply.com/ or http://www.123stitch.com/?
I need to know if these are good companies to order from so she go ahead
or look elsewhere if necessary. Thanks! :)
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education

sdgodfrey October 20th 05 02:18 PM

Have you shopped online at...? (Not OT!)

123Stitch is a reputable company. My experience with them has been
good. Sorry I can't help with the other one.

Sherri G in Kentucky
WIP: Delphiniums; Stack N Whack; Minnesota Hot Dish
http://community.webshots.com/user/sdgodfrey

Sandy Foster October 20th 05 06:28 PM

Have you shopped online at...? (Not OT!)

Sandy Foster wrote:
My DT needs to order some supplies for herself and a couple of other
beginning quilters in China. Has anyone here ever ordered from
http://www.newenglandquiltsupply.com/ or http://www.123stitch.com/?
I need to know if these are good companies to order from so she go ahead
or look elsewhere if necessary. Thanks! :)
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas

Thanks, Sherri! :) I'll pass along your recommendation to my DT.