CraftBanter

-   -   Spongebob Fabric (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=23414)

JS July 17th 03 10:47 PM

Spongebob Fabric

I purchased some at Wal-mart recently. They always seem to have a good
selection of TV novelty prints.

Jennifer in Florida

"Deb and Bob" wrote in message
It has been a really, really long time since I posted here, although I

read
as often as I can. Unfortunately, there are so many messages I just can't
keep up!!

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has seen any Spongebob Squarepants

fabric?

Thanks
DebZ