CraftBanter

-   Polymer Clay (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   LePoppet's Big Ebay Leap (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=16391)

Lori Greenberg July 1st 03 04:45 AM

LePoppet's Big Ebay Leap

Hey Maria.

They look great. I have just been inquiring about eBay stores and I think
you'll find that people will look for more to add on to their auction wins
when they check out. At least, that's what I've been told.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

(ready to quit your other job yet?) :)

--
Lori Greenberg
http://www.beadnerd.com

ebay auctions:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...id=lorigre en
berg
justbeads auctions:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=47723

"Maria" wrote in message
om...
Well, I finally crossed over into Ebay Stores! I spent all weekend
just stocking my new store with necklaces, canes, cane ends, beads,
etc. In the next coming weeks I'll be posting gobs of more stuff so
please check back often. Here's a link for you...

http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=7558697

or you can search under my username LePoppet. Happy Bidding!