CraftBanter

-   -   Another project done (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110483)

IMS[_6_] September 7th 10 03:24 AM

Another project done

There is a very dedicated nurse/administrator who has done a LOT
(more than I could ever imagine in fact) to help me deal with the BC
surgery and treatment side effects. I made a table runner for her,
which I just finished yesterday.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...66907372nGGnQB

-Irene

Steven Cook September 7th 10 05:25 AM

Another project done

Beautiful. Wish I could outline satin stitch like you do. So bright and
cheery. I'm sure she will treasure it.

Steven
Alaska

DiMa[_4_] September 7th 10 07:38 AM

Another project done

Really simply lovely.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

Polly Esther[_5_] September 7th 10 12:18 PM

Another project done

That is lovely, Irene. I'm sure your precious nurse will treasure it. And
yes, Steven, Irene certainly is our champion at lovely satin stitch. Polly

"DiMa" wrote in message
Really simply lovely.

Louise in Iowa[_2_] September 7th 10 01:41 PM

Another project done

So beautiful! And what a wonderful gesture on your part. I'm sure she will treasure it for years.
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

Taria September 7th 10 04:20 PM

Another project done

I really like that runner. It is terrific. What a great thank you. Are
you doing that freehand or is it done with the fancy embroidery machines?
It is gorgeous however it is done!
Taria

Sunny[_2_] September 7th 10 08:44 PM

Another project done

What a lovely and thoughtful gift. I know she'll appreciate it. I
agree with the others, the satin stitch work on those flowers makes me
jealous as can be. I can't get near that and wish I could.

Sunny

John September 7th 10 08:51 PM

Another project done

On Sep 6, 10:24*pm, IMS wrote:
There is a very dedicated nurse/administrator *who has done a LOT
(more than I could ever imagine in fact) to help me deal with the BC
surgery and treatment side effects. *I made a table runner for her,
which I just finished yesterday. *

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...66907372nGGnQB

-Irene

That will knock her out. Well done. I love the color choices.

John

IMS[_6_] September 7th 10 11:05 PM

Another project done

I cannot take credit for the beautiful applique and satin
sitches...yes it was done with the embroidery machine! Specifically
my Viking Designer 1.

-Irene