CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Nordic Needle (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=140141)

Violet Stitches October 10th 17 08:21 PM

Nordic Needle

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 10:28:09 AM UTC-5, Joan Erickson wrote:

Ha! Arliss sent me that link (what a great price!) so, on her
recommendation, I ordered it yesterday. Won't be here for a couple of
weeks...

I hope you enjoy it...I just love mine. It takes a lot of tinkering/adjusting to find the ergonomic sweet spot in the beginning, so don't get frustrated. Once you get that down though, it's nothing but great stitching from then on!

global2016 October 11th 17 03:14 AM

terima kasih banyak

Joan Erickson October 11th 17 03:43 PM

Nordic Needle

On 10/10/2017 2:21 PM, Violet Stitches wrote:

I hope you enjoy it...I just love mine. It takes a lot of tinkering/adjusting to find the ergonomic sweet spot in the beginning, so don't get frustrated. Once you get that down though, it's nothing but great stitching from then on!

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind.

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures