CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Brother KX350 question (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18958)

Autumn September 6th 04 02:48 AM

Brother KX350 question

I have a Brother KX350 and was wondering if I buy another can I add on for
larger pieces. Or was there ever needle bed expansions? Just wanting to do
some lap blankets without seams.

Autumn

Maine-iac Rose September 6th 04 02:12 PM

I have the same machine, I don't think that they can be put together. Now
there is the Bond Incredible Sweater machine I think that will take extra
beds to make longer.

Maine-iac Rose
@---
remove the thorns to email me

shelly September 7th 04 03:54 AM

No, there is not a needle bed expansion, but you can buy another and
add the pieces together, just turn over your beds and look at how the
pieces screw together.

Pogonip September 7th 04 10:49 AM

Autumn wrote:

I have a Brother KX350 and was wondering if I buy another can I add on for
larger pieces. Or was there ever needle bed expansions? Just wanting to do
some lap blankets without seams.

Autumn

Use the ribber with it and do a tuck stitch. You can get
amazing widths that way.
--

Joanne @ stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us
http://bernardschopen.tripod.com/

Helen Halla Fleischer September 7th 04 11:42 PM

Did the 350 ever have a ribber???

Autumn wrote:

I have a Brother KX350 and was wondering if I buy another can I add on for
larger pieces. Or was there ever needle bed expansions? Just wanting to do
some lap blankets without seams.

Autumn

Use the ribber with it and do a tuck stitch. You can get
amazing widths that way.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org

Maine-iac Rose September 8th 04 12:51 AM

I don't think so.

Maine-iac Rose
@---

Pogonip September 9th 04 09:15 AM

Maine-iac Rose wrote:

I don't think so.

Maine-iac Rose
@---
remove the thorns to email me

"Helen Halla Fleischer" wrote in message

Did the 350 ever have a ribber???

*sigh* Scratch that notion.

Buy a machine with a ribber? ;-)