CraftBanter

-   Jewelry (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   designer wanted (private) in UK (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=101669)

Dejacq March 17th 09 04:49 PM

designer wanted (private) in UK

I have my grandmothers heavy 18ct gold wedding ring and my great
grandmothers 18ct gold wedding ring. I'd like them melting down and two new
fairly plain wedding rings made out of them.
Anyone recommend anywhere in the UK? Pref with a web site?
Thanks

Limpy[_2_] May 3rd 09 05:36 PM

designer wanted (private) in UK

In the magical world of this newsgroup called rec.crafts.jewelry on
Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:49:04 -0700 we were all amazed to see "Dejacq"
write:

I have my grandmothers heavy 18ct gold wedding ring and my great
grandmothers 18ct gold wedding ring. I'd like them melting down and two new
fairly plain wedding rings made out of them.
Anyone recommend anywhere in the UK? Pref with a web site?
Thanks

I don't read this group as often as I used to and am replying to a
rather old post, but Helen in UK is a really awesome jewelry designer.
She reads this newsgroup. Maybe y'all can hook up.