CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Collaging, Typewriter keys, watch glasses, etc. (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=687)

MaryJLind August 4th 03 01:59 PM

Collaging, Typewriter keys, watch glasses, etc.

Hi,
I belong to a yahoogroup (artsbazaar) that is like a flea market for the
collaging arts (stamping, jewelry, assemblage, etc). I have seen items listed
like people have asked about he typerwriter keys, watch glasses, etc. There
are definitely members who would barter this stuff for beads.

--Mary

Tink August 4th 03 03:15 PM

*giggle* I'll see you there!!!!

--
Tinkster
www.imeltstuff.com

Dr. Sooz August 4th 03 06:13 PM

Link?

I belong to a yahoogroup (artsbazaar) that is like a flea market for the
collaging arts (stamping, jewelry, assemblage, etc). I have seen items
listed
like people have asked about he typerwriter keys, watch glasses, etc.

~~
Sooz
-------
"Selective deafness, it's a wonderful thing." ~Kathy N-V
ESBC
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
~ Bead Notes: Beading information A - Z
http://www.lampwork.net/beadnotes.html

Mary Tafoya August 4th 03 08:52 PM

(MaryJLind) wrote in message ...
Hi,
I belong to a yahoogroup (artsbazaar) that is like a flea market for the
collaging arts (stamping, jewelry, assemblage, etc). I have seen items listed
like people have asked about he typerwriter keys, watch glasses, etc. There
are definitely members who would barter this stuff for beads.

--Mary

Hi Mary, I had a hard time finding that group at yahoo. Got a link?

TIA,
Mary T. 8-)

Aunt Molly's Bead Street
http://www.flash.net/~mjtafoya/