CraftBanter

-   Glass (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   need source for Mullite rods (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=44750)

Boner the Cat February 16th 05 10:50 PM

need source for Mullite rods

I am need supplier for mullite rods to hang elements from

any help??

thks
bg

ps: I am building a 2' x 4 ft fuser from fiber board. I used polished
mirror stainless on the outside, it looks great.

--
"Poor people have access to the courts in the same sense that Christians had
access to the lions."

- Judge Earl Johnson Jr.

Javahut February 17th 05 02:57 AM

"Boner the Cat" wrote in message
then I need a source for quartz rods etc.

"Charles Spitzer" wrote in message
use quartz rods or tubes instead.

"Boner the Cat" wrote in message
. ..
I am need supplier for mullite rods to hang elements from

any help??

thks
bg

ps: I am building a 2' x 4 ft fuser from fiber board. I used polished
mirror stainless on the outside, it looks great.

Glass Warehouse, in New Jersey, I believe.
Probably other sources also, in the area of Millville, no doubt.

Charles Spitzer February 17th 05 08:41 PM

do you need us to spoon feed you too?

there's a computer right in front of you. try doing a search.

http://www.qualityquartz.com/qqarodstubes.htm