CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   OOOPS! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=100747)

Butterflywings February 2nd 09 02:36 AM

OOOPS!

Forgive me. I haven't been a part of your group long enuf to know if I was
out of line. I was just happy to see my Birthday today.

Butterfly

Carey N. February 2nd 09 05:38 PM

OOOPS!

"Butterflywings" wrote in message
Forgive me. I haven't been a part of your group long enuf to know if I was
out of line. I was just happy to see my Birthday today.

Butterfly

Belated Happy Birthday.

--
Carey in MA
(Do I recognise the name from R.C.T.Q.?)

Butterflywings February 4th 09 03:57 PM

OOOPS!

Thank you and yes, that's where I thought it was going.
Must be more careful. I just joined this NG as I've just begun to re-start
other needlework once again.

Butterfly