CraftBanter

-   About this forum (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Trouble with Babylock BLQC (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113423)

Merry January 20th 11 10:18 PM

Trouble with Babylock BLQC

I've loved this machine until now. I had a "thread jam" ... no big deal I thought... after removing cover to clear all the thread, lint, etc. the electronic device "freaked out" and now LED just "strobes" and will not allow the machine to run??
Has anyone seen this?
Both me and local repairman have gone online... only to find that dealer's and technitians refuse to try and help us unless I'm willing to bring my machine to Yakima, WA or Boise, Id [These places are 4-8 hours travel from here!!!].

Skammaascef February 28th 12 07:33 AM

Привет.
приготовление блюд из яиц - перепелиные яйца фаршированные