CraftBanter

-   -   I gotta learn!!! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=32279)

Terbear May 23rd 04 07:57 AM

I gotta learn!!!

My girlfriend & I went to an estate sale before we headed off to the "more
then fabric sale" at Hobby city today. While at the estate sale we asked if
they had an sewing items. The gal brought out a box full of singer feet....I
asked if the machine was for sale & she said no....and left the feet. I did
not think anything of it....their prices were dirt cheap & I could have sent
a nice thunkie to someone that might have had an old singer....but I was
just not thinking. Bummer!
--
Teri
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts?&page=1

Kate Dicey May 23rd 04 10:20 AM

Terbear wrote:

My girlfriend & I went to an estate sale before we headed off to the "more
then fabric sale" at Hobby city today. While at the estate sale we asked if
they had an sewing items. The gal brought out a box full of singer feet....I
asked if the machine was for sale & she said no....and left the feet. I did
not think anything of it....their prices were dirt cheap & I could have sent
a nice thunkie to someone that might have had an old singer....but I was
just not thinking. Bummer!

You'll know better next time! ;P

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Ann May 23rd 04 05:08 PM

Was the sewing machine that wasn't for sale a Singer ?
If so, they weren't keeping the feet and sewing machine together?

Ann
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrs_ducky