CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Metropolitan School of Knitting (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=138814)

[email protected] June 19th 13 11:37 PM

Metropolitan School of Knitting

On Tuesday, 30 May 2000 08:00:00 UTC+1, Donald Clarke wrote:
Does anyone know if this school is still in operation. I believe it moved
from Bournemouth to Poole, Cheshire some years ago but was wondering if it
is still open. Many thanks.

Yes they do I am in the middle of a course. really helpful cheap courses. Works on 10 lesson each course. and anything from 5 to 15 samples per lesson.. You have 2years to complete the 10 lessons. But can do them in less than that. it is according to how much time you can practice. email help if you need it. Brilliant address

Metropolitan School of Machine Knitting
The Pinfold
Nantwich
Cheshire