CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Unique & Beautiful Handmade & Vintage Jewelry (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=96461)

Bonnie July 10th 08 02:09 AM

Unique & Beautiful Handmade & Vintage Jewelry

This is my Etsy store. I sell Vintage and hand-made-by-me jewelry. I
think (and hope) you will find my work very unique and pretty.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=12538920

Thanks!!

:) Bonnie

BEI Design July 10th 08 03:36 AM

"Bonnie" wrote in message
This is my Etsy store. I sell Vintage and hand-made-by-me
jewelry. I
think (and hope) you will find my work very unique and
pretty.

http://www.etsyblah-blah-blah

Thanks!!

:) Bonnie

Actually, I think you are a spammer. I think (and hope)
everyone should agree to invoke the Boulder Pledge:
http://www.panix.com/~tbetz/boulder.shtml

Amitaibu July 10th 08 12:03 PM

Unique & Beautiful Handmade & Vintage Jewelry

On Jul 10, 5:36*am, "BEI Design"
wrote:
"Bonnie" wrote in message

This is my Etsy store. I sell Vintage and hand-made-by-me
jewelry. I
think (and hope) you will find my work very unique and
pretty.

http://www.etsyblah-blah-blah

Thanks!!

:) Bonnie

Actually, I think you are a spammer. *I think (and hope)
everyone should agree to invoke the Boulder Pledge:http://www.panix.com/~tbetz/boulder.shtml

Once in a while, when I feel bored I enter my spam email and answer a
spam email. Along the years I had some hilarious responses from the
spammers! :)

BEI Design July 10th 08 04:48 PM

Unique & Beautiful Handmade & Vintage Jewelry

Amitaibu wrote:
On Jul 10, 5:36 am, "BEI Design"

wrote:
"Bonnie" wrote in message

This is my Etsy store. I sell Vintage and
hand-made-by-me
jewelry. I
think (and hope) you will find my work very unique and
pretty.

http://www.etsyblah-blah-blah

Thanks!!

:) Bonnie

Actually, I think you are a spammer. I think (and hope)
everyone should agree to invoke the Boulder
Pledge:http://www.panix.com/~tbetz/boulder.shtml

Once in a while, when I feel bored I enter my spam email
and answer a
spam email. Along the years I had some hilarious
spammers! :)

Mostly I get my kicks from reporting them to their ISP,
although very few actually get shut down.

Pogonip[_2_] July 10th 08 11:40 PM

Unique & Beautiful Handmade & Vintage Jewelry

BEI Design wrote:
Amitaibu wrote:
On Jul 10, 5:36 am, "BEI Design"

wrote:
"Bonnie" wrote in message

This is my Etsy store. I sell Vintage and
hand-made-by-me
jewelry. I
think (and hope) you will find my work very unique and
pretty.
http://www.etsyblah-blah-blah
Thanks!!
:) Bonnie
Actually, I think you are a spammer. I think (and hope)
everyone should agree to invoke the Boulder
Pledge:http://www.panix.com/~tbetz/boulder.shtml

Once in a while, when I feel bored I enter my spam email
and answer a
spam email. Along the years I had some hilarious
spammers! :)

Mostly I get my kicks from reporting them to their ISP,
although very few actually get shut down.

This is a shame because Etsy is a very good site. Spamming could give
it a bad reputation, which the site doesn't deserve.

--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com

Pogonip[_2_] July 11th 08 01:47 AM

Unique & Beautiful Handmade & Vintage Jewelry

BEI Design wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote:
Amitaibu wrote:
On Jul 10, 5:36 am, "BEI Design"
wrote:
"Bonnie" wrote in message

This is my Etsy store. I sell Vintage and
hand-made-by-me
jewelry. I
think (and hope) you will find my work very
unique and pretty.
http://www.etsyblah-blah-blah
Thanks!!
:) Bonnie
Actually, I think you are a spammer. I think (and
hope) everyone should agree to invoke the Boulder
Pledge:http://www.panix.com/~tbetz/boulder.shtml
Once in a while, when I feel bored I enter my spam
email and answer a
spam email. Along the years I had some hilarious
spammers! :)
Mostly I get my kicks from reporting them to their ISP,
although very few actually get shut down.

This is a shame because Etsy is a very good site. Spamming
could give it a bad reputation, which the site doesn't
deserve.

The site may not deserve it. However, I read their Terms of
Service, AFAICT the only spam they forbid is *to* their
members *from other* members. Apparently spamming everyone
else is Ok. I did get a reply to my abuse report:

quote
Hi there,

Thanks so much for reporting this! We will look into it.

Very best, :)
Emily
end quote

But BubbleyBaublys's the spammer)
site is still up as of 5 minutes ago.

Beverly

SOP would be to give a warning if this is the first or even second report.

BEI Design July 11th 08 01:05 PM

Unique & Beautiful Handmade & Vintage Jewelry

Pogonip wrote:
BEI Design wrote: