CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Please help *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST* (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=73963)

Pat P August 14th 06 11:51 PM

Please help *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST*

Not THIS one again - twice, no less! Is ANYONE ever stupid enough to fall
for it?

"ray...i need to pay my bill and it works" wrote in message

It Will Work. If you do as I have done! Just Do It! follow the 4 steps.
$6.00 to $15,000.00 in 30 days!

David Toft August 15th 06 06:18 AM

Please help *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST*

In article , Pat P
writes
Not THIS one again - twice, no less! Is ANYONE ever stupid enough to fall
for it?

"ray...i need to pay my bill and it works" wrote in message

It Will Work. If you do as I have done! Just Do It! follow the 4 steps.
$6.00 to $15,000.00 in 30 days!

It works if yu update your bank account details first.
--
David Toft