CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Delicas (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2809)

starlia November 10th 03 03:36 AM

Delicas

I'm searching for a place where I can get a decent size lot of delicas. I'm
hoping to find a lot of maybe 30-60 different delicas instead of having to
choose each one. I want a package deal. Anyone know of such a place? I've
looked on eBay but didn't see what I wanted.

Thanks!

Starlia

KatieLiz11 November 10th 03 06:48 AM

I'm hoping to find a lot of maybe 30-60 different delicas instead of having
to choose each one. I want a package deal. Anyone know of such a place? I've
looked on eBay but didn't see what I wanted.

You night want to try ordering form Betcey and Beyond Beadery. She has sample
packs of 12 colors starting at $19.95 and has several different color
combinations.

http://www.beyondbeadery.com/category.cfm?Category=452

Katie

~~ KatieLiz ~~