CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Sharon NB (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139725)

[email protected] October 25th 15 01:11 PM

Sharon NB

- has posted a pic of a lovely Cardinal she stitched on rctnp - I went
to look but found it is so long since I was there, the whole format
has changed. I had a message from Yahoo saying it was under
re-construction but I found it hard to manoever there at the moment.

Maybe Sharon could make a tinypic and put the link here?

www.tinypic.com

[email protected] October 26th 15 01:27 PM

Sharon NB

On Sun, 25 Oct 2015 10:11:38 -0300, wrote:

- has posted a pic of a lovely Cardinal she stitched on rctnp - I went
to look but found it is so long since I was there, the whole format
has changed. I had a message from Yahoo saying it was under
re-construction but I found it hard to manoever there at the moment.

Maybe Sharon could make a tinypic and put the link here?

www.tinypic.com

Here's a link
http://tinypic.com/r/5x2ykk/8

It's called Cardinal in Winter.

Joan Erickson November 5th 15 05:18 PM

Sharon NB

wrote:

- has posted a pic of a lovely Cardinal she stitched on rctnp

Lovely, Sharon! My MIL would have loved it as she loved cardinals.

--
Joan

See my pictures he
http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures