CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Looking to buy a bulky knitting machine (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18894)

toots January 7th 04 11:13 PM

Looking to buy a bulky knitting machine

I'm looking to buy a used bulky punchcard knitting machine, if you have one
for sale email me at :
with the specs and cost. I am only looking
to purchase within Canada due to the high shipping costs.

removespam to reply

Maniac Rose January 8th 04 04:09 PM

here is a web page with used machines that is from Alaska:
http://www.blacksheepknits.com/cgi-b...lassifieds.cgi
another place that has a few Canada sales:
http://www.machine-knit.com/ads/index.htm
good luck with either place, hope you get what you are looking for...Maniac
Rose