CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Craftkitten status (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=60648)

Craftkitten (Darlene) November 28th 05 07:38 PM

Craftkitten status

Hi

Well surgery is over and glad about that.

I think the doctor knows me as I have a cast on instead of ....

(wrestle for keyboard)

DH now taking the key board away from the stubborn one
and yes the doctor knows that our CraftKitten is trouble as this hand
is totally imobilized (there's a thumb in there somewhere) vs just a
bandage and the brace on the right wrist.

of course now she's laughing now that I've taken over

an example of her stuborness, last night she pretended to be the
MadHattress as she started and completed a toque which lots of
intensity, wish I could have recorded it as it was a sight. I think
she's counting this one for December.

She'll be reading, and I think I might have to just to make sure she
isn't missbehaving... much.

Chaos Adventurer
(CraftKitten's DH)
Darlene in Toronto

The YARNWRIGHT November 28th 05 07:41 PM

Craftkitten status

"Craftkitten (Darlene)" wrote in message
[...]

Hi, Chaos, please give Darlene my love, and thanks for the cute update.
Noreen
in central Tennesee, USA

Craftkitten (Darlene) November 28th 05 07:45 PM

Craftkitten status

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:41:05 -0600, "The YARNWRIGHT"
wrote:

Hi, Chaos, please give Darlene my love, and thanks for the cute update.
Noreen
in central Tennesee, USA

No problem Noreen

I am now typing one handed and have my computer back.

My hand looks about two - three times as big as it did before.

Darlene in Toronto

The YARNWRIGHT November 28th 05 07:53 PM

Craftkitten status

wrote:

Hi, Chaos, please give Darlene my love, and thanks for the cute update.
Noreen
in central Tennesee, USA

No problem Noreen

I am now typing one handed and have my computer back.

My hand looks about two - three times as big as it did before.

Darlene in Toronto

Hugs, prayers, etc flying your way, Darlene!
GeeGee sends hers as well, I 'just' got off the the phone with her after
seeing your post!
Hugs,
Noreen

Norma November 28th 05 08:20 PM

Craftkitten status

So glad that everything went well, Now just let DH do the typing! Of course
that means you can't tell us what you are getting him for Christmas! LOL

--
In Star love and friendship,
Norma Woods

Shillelagh November 28th 05 08:38 PM

Craftkitten status

"Craftkitten (Darlene)" wrote in message
I am now typing one handed and have my computer back.

My hand looks about two - three times as big as it did before.

Darlene in Toronto

Now Darlene - be good! (smile). Sending recovery hugs your way!

Shelagh

Craftkitten (Darlene) November 28th 05 08:44 PM

Craftkitten status

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:38:28 -0600, "Shillelagh"
wrote:

"Craftkitten (Darlene)" wrote in message
.. .
I am now typing one handed and have my computer back.

My hand looks about two - three times as big as it did before.

Darlene in Toronto

Now Darlene - be good! (smile). Sending recovery hugs your way!

Shelagh

Me be good. I'm going stash shopping later today.

Darlene in Toronto

Craftkitten (Darlene) November 28th 05 08:45 PM

Craftkitten status

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:20:53 -0500, "Norma"
wrote:

So glad that everything went well, Now just let DH do the typing! Of course
that means you can't tell us what you are getting him for Christmas! LOL

I guess I better think of something for him now.

All the other shopping is done. We just need to wrap everything.

Darlene in Toronto

[email protected] November 29th 05 01:42 AM

Craftkitten status

Thanks for the update.
Darlene, you take things easy! Andy, you look after her! g
As for me, I will continue to pray that you recover quickly and
completely.
Higs,
Katherine