CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Need bead article - swarovski crystal lariat! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=87027)

mĒdcĒt September 7th 07 06:46 AM

Need bead article - swarovski crystal lariat!

Aaaaargh!

I've had a design in a beading mag that I've wanted to do for ages,
but didn't have the right size crystals. I had a splurge at my LBS
last week, and now have all the components.

Well, wouldn't you guess.....that magazine has disappeared!

Would anybody be kind enough to scan it and post it to something like
photobucket for me pleeeeease?

It's a silver chain lariat style, using clear swarovski beads (rounds
and bicones), with those new "abstract twisted rectangle" beads on the
dangles.

There was two designs - one with a jump ring in the centre, and the
other with a square bead.

I could improvise - it was a pretty simple design - but I loved this
one and want to replicate it exactly.

I am tearing my hair out looking for this magazine! It's most likely
a BeadStyle, but could be B&B. It's from 2007. I haven't thrown it
out, just "put it somewhere safe".

TIA

--

Hey spambots! Harvest these:

Sterling September 16th 07 02:07 AM

Need bead article - swarovski crystal lariat!

If you think this article might have been published in BeadStyle Mag, then
you can always go to the web site and see if you can find it....
http://www.beadstylemag.com/bds/Defa...projects&id=97

or go to the Bead & Button Mag web site and search for the project there
too: http://www.beadandbutton.com/bnb/Def...rojects&id=140

If you knew the exact magazine and the name of the project, then I am sure
you would have had a response by now.

Good luck,

Sterling

"mĒdcĒt" wrote in message
[...]